Multiple openings for Network Engineers with an active DoD Top Secret to fill day, swing, and midnight shifts on an effort supporting a Federal Government Client in Huntsville, AL.
The role is 100% onsite at the client's site in Huntsville, AL. We're considering applicants interested in contracting or fulltime employment.
The Network engineering support includes all engineering activities required to support the standard information technology lifecycle. Provide design and engineering activities in support of new network solutions for a multi-enclave enterprise network environment which encompasses various technology. In addition, the Network Engineers will provide network support on an as needed basis to resolve networking issues that have not been resolved by the first three support tiers.
- Conduct network planning, design, and initial implementation of new network project initiatives.
- Provide Tier 3 technical support for diagnosing/resolving network related issues that occur during the implementation of those networks;
- Work with the network engineering team to validate network design as per customer specifications including circuit protection, transport network selection, and interworking across networks;
- Provide engineering/deployment support of a multi-enclave enterprise networking environment.
- US Citizen with an active Top Secret Clearance, and ability to obtain SCI
- Bachelor-s degree in technology related field and five (5) years- relevant experience; nine (9) years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting complex Local Area Networking (LAN) issues and resolving Wide Area Networking (WAN) problems and supporting of cost-effective, high-performance IP and LAN/WAN solutions.
- Extensive experience with Cisco routing platforms, such as Aggregation Services Routers (ASRs)
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of routing protocols and technologies including BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, GRE
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Layer 2 technologies including STP, MST, VLANS
- Experience providing Tier 3 support and issue resolution
- Experience with network design and traffic engineering
- Experience providing senior-level engineering support
- Large enterprise environment experience
- Excellent communication skills
Monday, April 3, 2023
6+ months w/ CTH option
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!