Immediate contract to permanent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to support our customer in Norman OK. The selected candidate will provides advanced secretarial support for multiple teams, process information in accordance with established organizational and functional area administrative practices and procedures, create/organize travel plans, create PowerPoint presentations, and provide reporting activities.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- High school graduate with a minimum of two (2) years training at the college, business school or vocational technical level plus two (2) years of work experience on job-related duties OR without the formal training a minimum of four (4) years of work experience on job-related duties is required.
- Must have strong experience with MS PowerPoint
- Experience and well-developed knowledge in the use of computer-based tools and equipment such as PC workstations, printers, scanners, FAX and copy machines, as well as computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Well-developed knowledge of English composition, grammar, punctuation, spelling, formatting and preparing documents such as letters, reports, graphs, etc.
- Well-developed knowledge of office telephone procedures and etiquette.
- Ability to establish and maintain office filing systems and to effectively retrieve individual records.
- Ability to compile and summarize oral or written information.
- Ability to establish and maintain schedules, spreadsheets, and logs.
- Ability to coordinate and process travel documents.
- Ability to locate, read and comprehend written reference materials such as handbooks, manuals, bulletins and directives.
- Ability to handle incoming mail and confidential employee-related material (payroll records, etc.).
- Ability to compose routine correspondence.
- Ability to work cooperatively and interact positively with co-workers, internal and external customers, exercising courtesy, discretion and self-control by possessing highly developed human relations and communications skills.
Monday, April 17, 2023
6 month T2P
Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!