Our client has been advancing the science and technology behind nondestructive testing (NDT) for over 90 years. On the world stage, they are recognized as a major resource for eddy current, electromagnetic, flux leakage and ultrasonic inspection systems for testing metals. With strong partnerships with their customers, they are able to focus on our clients- expectations for superior technology, reliability and a thorough understanding of their product and in-plant conditions. Our client is seeking a PLC Programmer to join their team of talented technicians and engineers. This position will work with engineers and managers to build common solutions across Non-Destructive Testing product lines. A successful candidate will be experienced with PLC programming languages, have a growth mindset, and can work both independently and cooperatively in a team setting.
- Producing electrical schematics
- Troubleshooting mechanical systems
- Creating new PLC and HMI programs to meet customer requirements
This position is an onsite, 5x per week opportunity. Our client can staff this position in either their Elmsford NY or Youngstown OH office locations. Please contact Elite Technical for further information and consideration.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field (preferred)
- 2 years+ relevant experience with PLC programming, debugging, and troubleshooting (required)
- HMI Touch Screen (required)
- Experience producing electrical schematics (required)
- Experience with Allen-Bradley, Siemens, and/or CAD (Preferred)
Elmsford NY or Youngstown , OH
Monday, May 29, 2023
Monday, May 8, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!