Immediate need for a Data Analyst! Data Analysis is the art of collecting and analyzing data so that our client can use said data to address gaps in operational capabilities and support analytics and reporting projects. The Senior Data Analyst is a highly trained professional who will become an expert in our source data and lead the data mapping effort to migrate the data into our new enterprise data platform. The Senior Data Analyst will use his/her technical expertise and work closely with source system experts to perform data research, run advanced queries, assess data quality and integrity issues, determine data definitions, and define data mappings.
- Candidate will support the implementation of a Data Integration/Data Warehouse for the Informatics Teams
- Data Cleaning - identify erroneous data and determine appropriate resolution
- Analyze and assess the quality and integrity of the data including Reference Data
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Understand the meaning/business context of data
- Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases/data systems.
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create source to target mappings.
- Evaluate risk from statistical information to determine risk to operations or non-compliance.
- Perform gap analysis of data requirements versus current data sources.
- Work closely with business analysts and source data experts to develop data requirements.
- Assess current data and assist in the resolution of data anomalies.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and feedback
- Data profiling experience (Preferably using Abinitio DQE)
- Bachelors degree in computer science, decision support systems (DSS), information engineering, business administration, or other related discipline. Master-s degree in a related discipline is a plus.
- 7+ years demonstrated experience as Data Analyst
- Strong SQL and data modelling skills like 3rd normal form and dimensional modelling
- Must have working knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Industry (i.e: Claims, Enrollment, HEDIS, Fraud, Waste & Abuse)
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex queries, assess data quality and develop data mappings.
- Experience in developing Source to Target mapping (STTM) & Gap Analysis based on business requirement.
- Experience with multiple data warehousing and analytics development projects
- Working knowledge of ETL
- Experience with Hadoop and Big Data technologies
- Working knowledge of ALM
- Working knowledge of COBOL
- Strong DB2, Java, and UNIX skills
- Understanding and working (hands-on) knowledge of newer or emerging trends such as Big Data, Columnar databases, NoSQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, social media, data visualization, XML, and unstructured text is a plus.
Monday, April 24, 2023
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!