Seeking a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to lead the delivery of a Call Center as a Service (CCaaS) program for an existing government contract. The SDM will be the primary point of contact for all operational issues and resolution that impact the customer. The SDM will manage the system Service Desk, staffing, rotation schedules, and ServiceNow tickets. Filter the issues/tickets before escalated to the engineers. Make sure the team meets the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) on both on premise and cloud-based systems. The government agency's environment consists of 45,000 users and about 500 sites.
This is a Remote position within DC, MD and VA. The selected Service Delivery Manager will work M-F (40 hours per week) and should be flexible between the hours of 7AM-10PM EST.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Manage 7+ team members in a matrixed, fast moving and highly charged political government environment while maintaining team focus, productivity, and delivery
- Escalation point for owned process in terms of adherence and operations
- Monitoring (Critical) Incident Occurrences to ensure near immediate response by support team
- Ensuring restoration activities progress continuously with the right resources engaged
- Overseeing management of the appropriate and timely responses to Critical Incident reports according to agreed procedures and resolution activity
- Addressing ad-hoc request regarding preparation, collection, and distribution of reporting and metrics for the organization related to all aspects of Critical Incident resolution and management
- Ensuring proper ITIL standards are maintained as incidents spawn problem records; following up to ensure timely resolution of such related problems
- Ensuring the integrity of problem resolution in the information system lifecycle, including classification, prioritization, and initiation of action, documentation of root causes and implementation of remedies to prevent future incidents
- Ensuring that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services
- Coordinating and assisting in the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Assisting with the handling of major incidents and identifying the root cause as overall Process Owner
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting Continual Improvement Plans and appropriate initiatives to adequately support the IT infrastructure in aligning with business needs and service strategies
- Establish the Service Desk responsibilities and shifts to ensure meeting Service SLAs on tickets. Review ServiceNow INCs/TASKs; Monitor status, assign, and update tickets as needed.
- Present the Root Cause Analysis documentation and mitigation recommendations to federal management
- Execute ad hoc tasks from OCIO upper management and customers
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be able to obtain a US Government Public Trust
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunication, or related field.
- 10 years of Contact Center solution experience is required
- 5+ years as a Service Delivery Manager
- 3+ years of Incident and Problem resolution
- 2+ years Change and Release Management
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or other ITSM for reporting
- Experience leading senior technical resources, working together on strategy, technical solutions and customer needs
- Requires knowledge of the telephony applications and platforms (IVR) such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, TalkDesk, NICE CX, AWS Connect, etc.
- Highly experienced with Cloud-based Contact Center As A Service (CCaaS)
- Deep understanding in call center/telephony data and backend monitoring and reporting tools.
- Strong client facing consulting skills and excellent communication skills
- Plus: ITIL Certification.
Remote / DMV area,
Thursday, June 1, 2023
Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!