**WORK FROM HOME**
Our client, an IT Services organization supporting commercial and federal clients, is seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer to help an existing federal client transition from on-premise SharePoint servers to Microsoft 365.
The position is 100% Remote (must reside EST/CST). The selected SharePoint Developer will need to travel to Belgium for the first week for a critical stakeholder kickoff meeting with the team. Our client is looking to onboard as a 3 month contract with the option to extend based on job performance and business need.
* Lead migration on-premise SharePoint 2016 to Microsoft 365
* Assist customer in migrating and customizing their existing applications
* Help the customer develop Flows and Business Intelligence tools within Microsoft 365
* Lead the development and customization of customer applications
* Help the customer customize their apps as they deploy them in the the Microsoft 365 environment.
* Actively engage and communicate with customer stakeholders
* Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
* Must have a valid passport and able to travel to Belgium for one week
* BS Degree in the IT field or equivalent with minimum of 5-7 years- experience working within Microsoft 365, SharePoint
* Experience as the technical lead in a Microsoft 365 migration
* Experience developing Flows and BI tools within Microsoft 365
* Excellent communication skills
Monday, April 17, 2023
3 months w/ option to extend
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!