Seeking a Jr. Middleware Administrator to join our client's existing team to support a DoD customer. Provide application Middleware Administration support enabling integration of systems and applications across the enterprise.
The position is 100% Remote and our client is looking to onboard as a direct employee from day one.
- Provide application administration support for new and existing Oracle Fusion Middleware components (Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher, Oracle Access Manager).
- Use Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) to monitor, secure, install, upgrade, configure, measure, and maintain Application Server integrity through active analysis of performance measures.
- Install, configure, and patch Oracle WebLogic products in high availability environments.
- Provide expertise of Oracle FMW deployment topologies, integration patterns, best practices, and architectures to support mission critical and high availability implementations.
- Research new security threats and maintain security standards on all Application Server implementations.
- Develop tests and procedures that regularly assess the health of database schemas; take corrective measures where appropriate.
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Eligibility to obtain a U.S. Government IT-I / IT-II / SECRET / TOP SECRET Clearance. Sponsorship will not be provided.
- One CE certification: AWS CSA, AWS CS, AWS CSO, CCP-V, OCI Foundations 2020, RHCE, RHCSA, or Sun SCNA.
- One IAT-II security certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, CISSA, GCED, GCIH, or CCSP
- Hands-on experience using WebLogic 11g.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), and Oracle Access Management (OAM)
- Accurate understanding of implementing Oracle and Java on a frequent basis.
- Understanding of Oracle 19c.
- Oral presentation experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday, April 24, 2023
Thursday, March 23, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!