Immediate need for a Software Web Developer to join a mission-focused team that maintains applications, services, microservices, Platform as a Service (PaaS), and support services. The Software/Web Developer applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative software and web-based applications. Troubleshoots software and web problems and provides solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies. Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications. Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create software and web application elements such as user interface features, algorithms, animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications.
- Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software/web development lifecycle
- Security clearance status of TS/SCI with a CI polygraph test (CI Poly highly preferred, will be required prior to onboarding)
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant at IA Technical (IAT)/IA Management (IAM) Level 2
- Desired skills include up to ten or more years of program/application operations experience (Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML)
- Experience working on a development team under DoD/DIA Risk Management Framework, experience with multiple configuration management tools and resources, understanding of Oracle and/or CENTOS architecture builds, familiar with GitLab, Bitbucket, Confluence, JIRA, Nexus, and Jenkins and other DevSecOps tools
Monday, April 24, 2023
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!