Immediate, direct/FTE opportunity with our client, a premier Med-IT organization. We are seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for leading and developing the architecture strategy for our customer across multiple teams/discipline throughout our clients enterprise. The role requires a deep understanding of the company's business objectives and the ability to design & implement solutions and manage the organization-s technology roadmap ensuring that it is aligned with those objectives. Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Architecture, the role requires strong leadership and communication skills. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and collaborate with cross functional teams across the organization to ensure that IT solutions are aligned with business objectives. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a multi-level enterprise capability roadmap by working with business and technology partners
- Collaborate with multiple partners to understand capability impacts and gaps, develop high-level solutions, and sequence delivery plans based on prioritized Business strategies and roadmaps
- Author and deliver current state, target state, and transitional enterprise architecture artifacts to identify existing or potential deficiencies with recommended solutions
- Identify and refine objective measures of improvement and success over time
- Collaborate to identify and analyze enterprise business drivers to derive business, application, data, and technical requirements and potential impacts
- Lead the evolution of Enterprise Architecture Practice, including an Architect Community of Practice
- Collaborate to detail and maintain an Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Collaborate to operationalize Architectural Standards, Principles, and Guidelines and ensure that they are followed by the organization.
- Provide architectural direction and oversight on enterprise grade initiatives
- Collaborate with business and IT leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future goals/requirements.
- Lead the charge of periodic Architecture related Capability Assessments and provide reports and recommendations to leadership to continuously advance our architecture
- Inform and contribute to organizational strategies based on insights of emerging technical trends and technology and applies to business needs, acting as a transformational agent
- Partner with product development teams to provide architectural oversight and guidance, ensuring alignment across efforts and teams
- Collaborate and coordinate with federated architects within the organization to drive consistency in technology decision making and execution.
- Guides team to translate business strategies into technology execution with Data and technical architectures/specifications.
- Effectively communicate business, functional, and non-functional requirements to business stakeholders and supporting designs to technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Business or IT is Required. Recognized professional in their field of expertise. Likely to hold advanced degrees and/or contributed to the advancement of their area(s) of study outside the company and across industry.
- Med Tech / Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years- experience as Principal / Chief Enterprise Architect. 15 years of architecture/design/delivery experience which includes 10 years of architecture experience.
- Must have experience in establishing enterprise architecture concepts in an agile environment and advanced knowledge of the business architecture and technology architecture principles, across multiple disclinplines/divisions with an enterprise (ie: cloud, data, infrastructure, software etc-) Comprehensive experience with various architectural domains such as data, analytics, integration, application, security, and infrastructure.
- Significant knowledge of current and emerging data architecture principles, methodologies, and tools
- Must stay abreast with industry trends and interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend best practices
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, and to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking with ability to differentiate feasible from academic solutions
- Demonstrated thought-leadership skills with the ability to translate high-level business strategy into application needs/solutions
Marlborough, MA OR Arden Hills, MN
Monday, May 1, 2023
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!