Immediate, FTE opportunity available! Seeking a Senior Project Controller (Sr PC) to report to Project Control Manager. The Senior Project Controller participates in the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of performance on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The Senior Project Controller is a key member of the program team and works directly with the Program Manager to help define the project's goals and objectives; and recommends actions to improve progress and performance. The Senior Project Controller will have significant interface with Program/Project Managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounting, accounts receivable, subcontract management and procurement. Duties and Responsibilities - Provide cost, schedule and funding planning, reporting, monitoring and analysis support to Program Managers, and management, including Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Basis of Estimates (BOEs) and development of time-phased budgets and schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project level forecast to Financial Planning and Analysis leadership.
- Lead project set up in compliance with contractual terms, conditions, and requirements.
- Prepare program financial Estimates at Complete (EAC) and meet deadlines for submission requirements.
- Identify project risks and opportunities and provide analytical contribution in working resolution with PM, Contracts, Procurement and Finance/Accounting.
- Review and assess all contract modifications. Advise the program management team of impacts as necessary.
- Monitor costs and manpower on a weekly basis ensuring that actuals are within budget and charged to the correct job number. Process cost transfers as required.
- Prepare accurate and complete variance analysis and reporting. - Prepare/Support Internal Program Review (IPR) presentations for management.
- Prepare financial Contract Data Requirements (CDRL) for programs. Ensure contractual requirements are met and customer financial deliverables are accurate and on time.
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis on the contract as requested by PMO and others. Monitor funding/contract status, providing reliable and timely notification of funding status by line-item detail as required. Support accounts receivable as required during the billing processing. Monitor billing status and unbilled issues, working with Finance, Contracts, Accounting and PMO to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare subcontractor and vendor accruals as services/goods are received in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and internal policies to ensure that the project's cost/commitment is accurately captured and reported internally and externally.
- Analyze profit risks and opportunities and advise management on the optimal path forward. - Ensure adherence to IFRS, internal controls and all company policies and procedures as they related to contract performance and financials.
Required Experience, Knowledge Skill, and Abilities include:
- Security clearance status of TS/SCI with a CI polygraph test (CI Poly preferred, can obtain prior to onboarding)
- 10 years of Program Control or related and progressive experience with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Contracting, Project Management or a related discipline is required
- Candidates should have the ability to understand various contract types such as: Firm Fixed Price, Fixed Price Incentive Fee, Fixed Price Level of Effort, Time and Materials, Cost Plus Award Fee, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee and hybrid contracts
- Expertise in Excel and overall MS Office suite and a working knowledge of relevant software applications. MS Project is required
- Excellent organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines
- Must be analytical, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Program Management, preferred but not required
- Ability to take complex issues and distill information, ideas and concepts to essential elements
- Experience in the Intelligence Community
- Experienced in Kanban, and/or Agile development methodologies and related Tools, such as Microsoft TFS / JIRA / Slack, et al.
- Knowledge of or able to quickly learn three Defense Acquisition System-s Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) practices, techniques, and procedures
Remote, Reston VA ,Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC
Monday, June 26, 2023
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!