- Design and deliver production quality FPGA releases from initial proof of concept up to production
- FPGAs and SoCs such as Microsemi ( Polar Fire , Smart Fusion ) , Xilinx FPGAs and SoCs ( MP SoC, RF SoC)
- Digital signal processing and fixed point math with knowledge of scaling/saturation in FPGAs
- Model base FPGA design porting C/C++ or MATLAB code to VHDL targeting FPGAs/SoCs
- Architect FPGA-based systems to determine parts, interfaces, and Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
- Translate system level requirements into FPGA requirements
- Design and code in VHDL for reliability and maintainability
- Design, analysis, simulation, test, and integration of digital electronic modules and/or CCAs for Launch Vehicle applications
- Industry interfaces, such as Space Fiber, PCIe, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, and UART
- Familiarity with designs utilizing self-checking techniques with directed and constrained random tests, while tracking functional and code coverage a plus
FPGA design engineer with at least 5 years of VHDL design experience for use in aerospace avionics applications.
On-site with Hybrid possibility.
Thursday, June 15, 2023
12 Months +
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!