Immediate contract opportunity with the potential to convert to associate status with our customer, a major Healthcare Insurance organization in the Wash DC area. We are seeking a Java/J2EE Developer with significant experience around APIM, DataPower JSON, Restful Web Services and Spring Boot framework to join our customers Production Support group. Responsibilities include:
- Working with architects and technical leads on software design, prototyping, and development
- Developing software per architecture design and industry best practices
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Unit & integration testing of developed code
- Participating in code reviews
- Documenting system changes
- Mentoring more junior resources and enforcing software development best practices
- Operational support, maintenance programming and trouble ticket resolution tasks
Although this position is 100% remote, the selected candidates must be open to going onsite, in Washington DC, once they return to the office.
- BS in computer science or equivalent degree is required,
-Minimum 5 Years APIM experience is required, along with Production support experience/trouble ticket resolution experience.
- Must have experience with DataPower
- Minimum of 6 years of extensive Java/J2EE development experience creating resilient, highly-available using frameworks (Spring and Spring integration) [CRITICAL]
- Experience creating and maintaining APIs (JSON) [CRITICAL]
- Experience integrating with APIs (JSON) [CRITICAL]
- Must have experience with web services and understanding of RESTful / SOA Services.
- The ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Big Plus to have continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Good to have Experience working with GIT/BitBucket.
Monday, June 26, 2023
12 months++ (Poss T2P)
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!