Seeking a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) with strong knowledge within the Healthcare Claims and customer service support. This position is a critical resource for large accounts within the Account Management Team providing day to day expertise on benefit administration and serves as the primary client contact for service issue resolution.
- Builds and cultivates effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with client HR staff, Brokers, and Consultants assigned to major strategic clients. Maintains an in-depth knowledge of products, operational procedures, and regulatory compliance, promoting customer trust, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for client-s HR staff, identifying, assessing, and responding to service questions, while providing personalized, comprehensive, and timely verbal and/or written answers. Demonstrates independent thinking and flexibility while servicing account-s requests related to benefit administration, enrollment, billing, claims, operating procedures, and regulatory compliance.
- Applies superior communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to resolve or triage inquires to the respective business partners within the company. Responsible for documenting, tracking, coordinating, and closing issues and communicating results back to client.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of benefit administration, system platforms, vendor partnerships, and corporate and medical policies, providing quick and accurate assistance to the client. SME for internal departments, providing expert knowledge of client-s overall plan design.
- Support the Account Manager in conducting nationwide employer and employee educational and communication meetings in person and virtually. Partners with onboarding and account management team to assist with providing an exceptional client experience during new business implementation and renewing account retention.
This position is a contract to permanent opportunity with our client, a major Healthcare Insurance organization. This position is 100% remote, however, we are only seeking candidates that currently reside in one of the following states: Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina or Delaware. Please contact Elite Technical to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Education Level: High School Diploma or GED is required
- 5+ years experience in sales, sales support, implementation, benefit administration or customer service is required
- 3+ years of Healthcare Claims experience is required
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Experience with LuminX Claims software is a big plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a big plus
Monday, May 29, 2023
6-12 month T2P
Monday, May 8, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!