Our client is seeking a highly qualified DevSecOps Subject Matter Expert to join a mission-focused team that maintains applications, services, microservices, configuration, integration, and support services. The effort requires the development, testing, maintenance, deployment, and enhancement of a network and underlying services/microservices- while identifying future capability needs and eliminating overlaps. The team will continuously improve sustainment and development in order to reinvest resources to provide new capabilities and improve the effectiveness, quality, and robustness of the underlying technology. The effort directly supports intelligence analysts and operators across the intelligence community and Combatant Commands. The candidate will be responsible to develop, manage, and secure a container platform that meets the client-s needs and takes advantage of cloud capabilities by using technical skills to affect mission-forward change. Improve the client-s environment with container software to ensure seamless orchestration and inform strategy and design while ensuring standards are met throughout the containerization process. In addition, recommend resources that will help the client manage and securely adopt containers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities
- Work closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of the solutions.
- Experience with exploratory engineering skills, including software testing, system design or engineering, or enterprise architecture development
- Ability to conceive of design, build, test, and deploy options that support the definition of technical trade-offs along the capability development life cycle
- Ensure development considers the latest thinking, patterns is software security development and best practice - providing recommendations to the management team on approach and automation related to security
- Work in a DevSecOps team to develop new software projects to enhance the client-s future architecture
- Ensure that capabilities are deployed through a continuous development pipeline with security requirements satisfied at the time of deployment
- Proactively monitor and fix issues in the development and production platforms
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services as well as shared service applications on cloud
- Ensure compliance with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Work with the cloud engineering teams and development teams to create effective CI/CD implementations, helping to configure and maintain them
- Help with the release management of new software into the production platform
- Security clearance status of TS/SCI is required. CI polygraph test is highly preferred but can be attained prior to onboarding.
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant at IA Technical (IAT)/IA Management (IAM) Level 2
- 5+ years of DevSecOps experience
- 7+ years- experience in IT system engineering, systems development, systems coding and programming.
- Enterprise-level information systems: 7 years
- DoD systems engineering: 7 years
- Cloud Technologies: 3 years
- Experience with multi-threaded, big Data, distributed Cloud architectures and frameworks
- Understanding of VMW products and/or CENTOS based architecture, Cloud, full-stack, OpenShift, and Java.
- Experience working on a development team under DoD/DIA Risk Management Framework
Reston, VA or Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC
Monday, June 19, 2023
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!