Seeking a MicroStrategy Administrator who will be responsible for orchestrating, deploying, maintaining and scaling cloud OR on-premise infrastructures (backend admin support only, no development) targeting big data, platform data management and business intelligence (e.g., Relational and NoSQL, distributed and converged, MicroStrategy) including data access APIs with emphasis on reliability, automation and performance. This role will focus on developing solutions and helping transform the company's platforms deliver data-driven, meaningful insights and value to company.
We are seeking Microstrategy Administrators, who has signficatant Linux platform experience, and has basic knowledge around AWS to assist our customer with their AWS migration journey. This position is a focused Administration opportunity on our clients production support team. Every other week on-call support is required. This position is 100% remote with one meeting per quarter at our client-s Reston VA office. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration.
- 5+ years of experience in administration and support of MicroStrategy (sitting on Linux) environments. 5+ years of experience as MicroStrategy Administrator. Latest version of MicroStrategy is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a Linux and Apache processing environment. Working knowledge of server operating systems, server hardware primarily in RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Basic knowledge around AWS. Any MicroStrategy integration efforts to AWS is considered a BIG PLUS, but basic knowledge around AWS would suffice.
- 5+ years of experience with Python scripting is required. Unix shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL is a big plus.
- Hands on experience with installation and configuration of MicroStrategy suite of products
- Hands on experience with creating MicroStrategy user roles from LDAP groups and secure projects as per security guidelines
- Experience working with and/or building automation tools, both for configuration and testing
- Requires strong organizational and communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to attend to high priority production support incidents and provide root cause
- Ability to work and collaborate in a fast pace and multi-tasking in an Enterprise and virtual environment
- Excellent communication and team oriented individual
- Excellent in debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting with across teams, with bug fixes, software upgrades and escalations.
Monday, June 5, 2023
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!