Long term contract opportunity for an Agile Coach, who is SAFe 6 certified, and can serve as a strategic change agent who champions enterprise-wide lean agile enablement and transformation. The selected candidate will drive continuous improvement across the organization through the use of Agile, SAFe, Scrum and Lean values/practices and servant leadership. The selected candidate will play two important roles for our customer:
1. 50% - Training Scrum Teams on SAFe 6 Framework: Provides coaching to teams and programs on all aspects of Lean Agile, Product transformation, and helps them decide team and program level frameworks (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban etc). Works with the teams to mature their agile mindset, practices, ceremonies, and coaches the key roles to achieve business results. Helps teams improve predictability, productivity, quality, flow etc. Supports and guides efforts to bring transparency across the organization and the stakeholders. Drives the journey towards high performing team/program by creating psychological safety and trusts to enable self managing teams, transparency, team empowerment and continuous learning. Helps identify Value Streams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), prepares the teams for ART launch, trains teams and leadership, coaches ART execution, and helps drive continuous improvement at the ART level.
2. 50% - Participate as an Agile Coach to Scrum SW Development Teams: Champions enterprise-wide lean agile adoption, product transformation, and continued improvement across the organization. Comfortable working at all levels (team, stakeholder, and organizational leadership) to help the organization use Lean Agile as a strategic asset for culture change and business value generation. Works with peers and management to define and refine the enterprise agile vision, drives the organization-wide lean agile enablement/transformation strategy and roadmap. Develops, implements and improves lean-agile metrics, support roll out. Continuously improves enterprise lean agile practices, enhances/develops training materials. Works with stakeholders to understand the flow of value across the enterprise, identifies and removes enterprise level blockers that impact business agility. Imparts SAFe certified trainings and other necessary trainings to various stakeholders.
The trainings are completed at our customers facility in Washington DC or Reston VA; local candidates are required to complete these in-person trainings. Trainings vary month to month, but can average 2x per month (must be flexible in this regard). This position is a long term contract opportunity with a well-established Healthcare Insurance organization. Please contact Elite Technical to learn more!
- Certified SAFe- Program Consultant Level 6 is required
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.)
- 10 years of relevant use of Lean, Agile methodologies. Proven success leading large-scale Agile transformation.
- Experience training teams and leadership on SAFe certified training curriculum and other Agile/Lean/Product training. Three (3) years of coaching and training. SAFe framework to teams in Agile enablement and transformation. Course knowledge in the following is required: SAFee for Teams, SAFe for Leadership, SAFe for Scrum Masters
- Ability to create and nurture a culture of continuous learning, growth mindset and agile maturity at the enterprise level by partnering with stakeholders at various levels; and through Lean Agile coaching. Influences leaders and associates in the enterprise to be Lean-Agile Leaders demonstrating a Lean-Agile Mindset
Reston VA or Washington, DC
Monday, June 12, 2023
Friday, May 26, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!