Immediate opportunity to join our customer, a major Federal Healthcare Insurance provider, in the Reston VA area. We are seeking a MID LEVEL Scrum Master, who is certified and experienced providing / facilitating Sprint estimation, Sprint planning meetings to identify product backlog items to be worked in a sprint and to estimate level of effort of development activities. Responsibilities include:
- Lead daily standup meetings, track progress by keeping the sprint backlog up-to-date, and help to remove impediments
- Be the Liaison between stakeholders (product mgrs and development teams) to ensure projects are performing within Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Conduct an end of sprint review meetings where sprint products are demonstrated to stakeholders.
- Conduct Sprint grooming, provide progress reports including but not limited to meta scrum report/burn-up/burn-down charts/User Story Point updates etc.
- Update Product Backlog Items to include new or revised requirements and backlog item
- Foster collaboration and communication between team members on technical issues, on process improvements, and in addressing and escalating project risks and issues.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- 2-3 years as a focused Scrum Master, with a recent Scrum Master or Scrum Coach or Product Owner certification.
- Proven experience as Scrum Master/Kanban practitioner is required. Any SAFe knowledge/experience considered a BIG PLUS
- Proven experience transforming teams to Agile /Scrum from waterfall or other methodologies.
- Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, etc. as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Good understanding of end to end life cycle of ETL projects
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Able to provide need-based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
- Excellent communication and Partnership Skills
Monday, June 26, 2023
Thursday, May 25, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!