Elite Technical is seeking a ServiceNow (SNOW) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support our customer on a government related project. The selected candidate will define and deliver functional capabilities required by the End User, and thereafter meet initial operational capabilities within on-site laboratory and production environments. The SME shall serve in a hands-on-keyboard capacity and provide advice and assistance to advance the design, development configuration, integration, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the software and/or hardware, as applicable, hereinafter referred to as -the systems.- The SME will incorporate into a cohesive team among government, contractors, and other OEM personnel and will report to the Prime Contract Program Manager. The selected candidate will ensure the systems are engineered to be replicable on other networks and enclaves identified by the client within the scope of deployment with minimal modification for the customer.
Due to the government nature of this project, the selected candidate must be able to be onsite, 5x per week, at our customer Reston VA office, or Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Wash DC.
Please contact Elite Technical for additional information!
- Security clearance status of TS/SCI is required. CI polygraph test is highly preferred but attainable prior to offer
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant at IA Technical (IAT)/IA Management (IAM) Level 2
- Any ServiceNow Certs are considered a plus
This is the list of applications SMEs should be familiar with, with a heavy focus on ITOM and Asset Management:
- ServiceNow- Security Operations Professional - VR - Devices
- ServiceNow- Security Operations Professional - SIR v2
- ServiceNow- Integrated Risk Management Professional - IRM Operator
- ServiceNow- ITOM Operator Professional v2
- Automation Engine Enterprise - Unattended Robot
- Software Asset Management Enterprise
- ServiceNow- Hardware Asset Management Professional
- ServiceNow- Customer Service Management Professional v5
- ServiceNow AI Search Starter
- ServiceNow- Agile Team - Module
- ServiceNow- Document Intelligence
- ServiceNow- Integration Hub Starter v2
Reston, VA or Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC
Monday, January 15, 2024
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!