Elite Technical is looking for an Engineer I or II (Controls Engineer supporting Hybrid Electric Motor Manufacturing). This opportunity is based in Madison County, Kentucky and features competitive market compensation along with robust, family focused benefits, relocation assistance and the opportunity for international travel once a year for training! Two openings, 4 days/week - 10-hour shifts. Day shift and night shift.
This position provides technical expertise and engineering required to support the design, development, implementation, and verification of new processes and technology and continuous improvement to existing processes and technology, as directed by site Production Engineering Management.
Essential expectations and deliverables include:
(1) Plan, coordinate, and implement new equipment and technology.
(2) Mechanical assembly, wire forming, welding, epoxy dispensing, and dimension/performance measurement systems.
(3) Plan and lead implementation for processes in an assigned product area or specific process technology to improve safety, quality, efficiency, and cost.
(4) Identify process parameter variation, coordinate data collection, analysis, action planning for reduction, improvement verification.
(5) Effectively communicate with cross functional team, area management, related co-workers, contractors, vendors, and customers
(6) Provide technology transfer to Production technical staff and team members to support new process launches and process improvements.
Key technology & process words include: Production Engineering, Manufacturing, EVs, machine logic, vision, robotic logic, CAD, high precision mechanical assembly, wire forming, welding, epoxy dispensing, dimension/performance measurement systems, improve safety, quality, efficiency, cost, downtime analysis, troubleshooting, resolution, data collection, analysis, action planning, reduction, improvement verification, technical summary, reporting, project schedule, budget, planned results, tooling, established guidelines,
There is a lot more to share, please reply for immediate attention or feel free to call Elite Technical, 800-ELITE50 (800-354-8350) or Chat with us online at www.elitetechnical.com
Education: bachelor's degree in engineering field required.
Experience: 3 years prior related experience preferred.
Knowledge, skills & abilities: Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Possess ability to perform duties utilizing current company software applications. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills required. This position performs job duties in an ethical and professional manner. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Monday, October 2, 2023
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!