Elite Technical is currently seeking a Call Center Supervisor for our client, a Healthcare Organization, in the Anne Arundel County, MD area. The selected Supervisor will join our clients Membership Services Department. The priority of the supervisor is to make sure incoming calls from members and providers of service regarding benefits, eligibility, and claims submission information calls are answered completely and in a timely manner.
Primary Accountabilities include:
- Meet given objectives for telephone abandonment rate, blockage rate and wait time as set forth by OPM and the Health Plan.
- Meet given objectives for accuracy measurements set forth upper management
- Meet given standards for volume of telephone calls.
- Administer Plan personnel policies accurately and equitably.
- Complete assignments/reports on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you can expect:
- Stable organization with employee longevity and stability.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about this exciting, full-time employment opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!
- Able to work a 10:30am to 7:00 pm shift, Monday thru Friday. Onsite 1 day per week
- AA degree (or commensurate experience) preferred.
- Experience in supervisory/work-leader capacity (10-20 reps ideal)
- Three (3)+ recent years of health insurance customer service experience (Required)
- Skills in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivational/leadership skills.
Glen Burnie, MD
Monday, November 27, 2023
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!