Immediate, FTE position with a growing and long-established Manufacturer of current and voltage Sensors! We are seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to assist with Aerospace, Space Flight and Defense Applications. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Work with the Engineering team lead and other engineers to determine the electronics specifications to meet customers- requirements.
- Design and develop current, voltage and frequency sensor circuits.
- Perform circuit level and system level simulations and analysis to minimize design risk and prove theoretical system performance.
- Conduct board level and system level testing, debugging, optimization.
- Document and conduct thorough peer reviews, block diagrams, specifications etc.
This position is an onsite, 5x per week opportunity on Long Island (Farmingdale). Our client is a small organization with a family like atmosphere, with established employees (10+ years) on the engineering team. Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Bachelors Degree in electronics/electrical engineering or equivalent is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Electrical Designing. Experience with analog electronics, circuit analysis, sensors and systems, digital electronics a plus
- Strong analog design skills including active and passive filtering, board level power supplies, low noise design techniques.
- Big Plus: Analysis reporting background (Worst Case Analysis, Part De-Rating, Part Stress Analysis, etc.-)
- Positive interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analog design skills, including thermal, EMC and safety considerations.
- Ability to travel 4 weeks per year to trade show events or client meetings. Assist the Engineering Management and Sales with Customer Visits and Trade Shows
Monday, January 29, 2024
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!