Our client, a prospering Human Capital Management (HCM) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) organization in Dallas TX, is seeking an Implementation Consultant (Data Focused) who will be responsible for ensuring clients receive the value and services in their application investment that they expect and are entitled to. The Implementation Consultant conducts consulting sessions advising clients through the data migration process of their HCM SaaS investment, which includes gathering client requirements, configuration, multiple complex testing approaches, and application deployment. Responsibilities Include:
- Provide configuration, maintenance, and ongoing support of Dayforce data migration services (from the clients systems to Dayforce)
- Research and resolve HCM problems, search out root causes, and unexpected results or process flaws; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Document processes and procedures and suggest modifications to current practices if needed to streamline, improve efficiency, and provide consistency across the system.
- Work collaboratively in team environments to complete assignments by specified deadlines while maintaining predefined budget.
- Provides guidance to senior leadership on process improvement throughout the organization by creating, updating, and training by participating a continuous process improvement strategy.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Project Management and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to create prototypes and proof-of-concept documentation for driving new solutions.
- Oversee the design, delivery, and administration of the HCM solution.
This position is a fulltime/direct employment opportunity located in downtown Dallas TX. Our client offers a generous salary and benefits package, but more importantly they offer tremendous career growth and stability within a work hard / play hard atmosphere. There is a lot more to share. Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related field is required. Seeking a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must have Software Coding/Programming understanding in the following applications: XML, XSLT
-Must be very knowledgeable in both SQL Querying and MS Excel
- Must have experience with SDLC for implementing applications.
- Experience in business process mapping, requirement gathering, gap analysis and testing of the data. Proven experience working with large amounts of data (i.e. facts, figures, number crunching, etc.)
- Ability to engage with multiple projects and clients at the same time and manage priorities
-Implementing Human Capital Management (HCM) software (Ceredian Dayforce, big plus)
- Python, C+, C#, PowerBI (or similar), ETL
Monday, November 27, 2023
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!