Job Title: QA Lab Technician CMM Inspection
7:30pm to 6am Monday through Thursday
Expected hours: 40 - 50 per week
Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: QA Supervisor
Exempt Status: Non-exempt
Extensive knowledge of inspection and measurement techniques and equipment, specifically operation and measurement applications on the CMM 3-D measurement machine. 3- 5 years OJT for use in CMM or similar 3-D measurement device. Responsible for supporting all aspects of parts / product quality confirmation testing and inspection functions to ensure compliance with USMS and final customer quality requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for operating a CMM running MCOSMOS, 3D Scanner, Digital Microscope, and various hand tools to efficiently and accurately provide the best of quality assurance.
- Visual & physical testing / inspections per specified standards with final judgements to ensure quality control of parts / finished products / calibration fixtures
- Utilize all available testing / inspection equipment, instruments, and tools available in the QA lab, as well as the required application of those items in the specific testing / inspection of all parts & products
- Other duties as specified when needed by the shift QA SV or QA management
- High School diploma required. Associate degree or equivalent technical certification preferred.
- 3- 5 years OJT for use in CMM or similar 3-D measurement device. NOTE Mitutoyo MCOSMOS Coordinate Measuring Machine Software experience that is a plus.
- Read, understand product design, manufacturing control plans & other technical documents
Monday, December 11, 2023
Thursday, November 16, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!