Immediate need for an IT Engineer! Our client is one of the largest integrated sports and entertainment companies in the country with one of the most diverse partnership groups in all of sports, and owns and operates six professional sports teams in the Washington DC area. We are seeking an IT Engineer who can provide IT support during live events in their Washington DC arena. Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain computer systems, networking, and A/V systems .
- Provide helpdesk support for all internal and arena guest users to resolve application, access point, wifi and computer configuration problems, both on-site and remotely.
- Work with personnel to resolve application issues, and provide recommended solutions.
- Perform scheduled employee computer refreshes.
- Deploy computer workstations for employee onboarding.
- Perform staff move and changes.
- Maintain data cabling and fiber systems along with data closets and cable paths.
- Imaging and Installing operating systems and service packs, as well as security patches and bug fixes.
This position is supporting live events in Washington DC. These events can be scheduled during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays. The selected candidate must be flexible to accommodate these schedules.
- Flexibility to work during live events in Washington DC, which are typically scheduled in evenings, weekends, and some holidays as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role.
- Knowledge of computer software, operating systems, hardware, and networking (LAN Connections).
- Hands-on experience with Windows and macOS environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot access point, wifi and computer configuration problems, both on-site and remotely.
- IP/Static IP knowledge
- Solid grasp of office automation products and computer peripherals including printers and scanners.
- Knowledge of SolarWinds or NetScount = Big Plus
- Superb interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work effectively both independently and on a team.
- Ability to resolve issues remotely and provide clear instructions.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work with competing target dates.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST).
- CompTIA A+ certified.
Monday, January 8, 2024
12 month (poss T2P)
Friday, December 8, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!