100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!! Seeking a Sourcing Specialist, who lead and conduct solicitations, contract drafting and supplier negotiations for Professional Services related activities. This position will participate in the the end-to-end sourcing process of low to medium complexity sourcing initiatives: from requirements development to RFx development, supplier selection, supplier negotiations, and contract drafting, all in accordance with Corporate Purchasing/Legal/Finance Policies. RFx and contracting process to achieve optimal savings, value, and risk profile.
- Responsible for working with business stakeholders and procurement management to frame and develop project objectives, requirements, and sourcing strategy prior to supplier engagement.
- Drafts and leads the applicable sourcing process through scoring and completion (e.g. RFx, sole source, etc.).
- Acts as primary contact with potential suppliers during the RFx, selection, and negotiation process.
- Leads supplier negotiations throughout
-Negotiate and Draft Contracts
Please contact Elite Technical for more information!
-Required: This position requires a Bachelor-s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience; and one (1) year experience in a relevant functional assignment (e.g. Professional Services, Facilities, HR, Marketing, IT Services, or other applicable procurement focus area).
-Must have experience working within the Federal Government Procurement Space. Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) knowledge required.
- Extensive experience in managing the end to end sourcing process from requirements gathering through RFx and contracting.
- Robust pricing and contractual negotiations with suppliers.
- Effective presentation and influencing skills to interface with multiple levels of management.
- Experience in analyzing pricing and determining price reasonableness.
- Proven experience with key category suppliers.
- Excellent project and time management skills including but not limited to risk assessment, workplan development and management.
- Developed analytical, organizational and coordination skills.
- Able to apply complex problem-solving abilities to achieve problem ad process solutions.
- Ability to spot, communicate and mitigate issues.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
-Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
-Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence.
-Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer.
Monday, November 13, 2023
Friday, October 20, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!