Our client, a prospering Human Capital Management (HCM) Software as a Service (SaaS) organization, is seeking Project Managers with specific focus around delivering software implementations projects to external customers. We are seeking candidates with in-depth knowledge of the SDLC process, and basic Cloud knowledge to drive HCM related SW Implementations to external customers.
The Project Manager sets direction on all stages of the implementation life-cycle, including gathering client requirements, configuration, multiple complex testing approaches, and application deployment. Throughout the project, you are working closing with project sponsors and practice managers to ensure customer expectations are met and the projects deploy on-time and on-budget.
This position is a fulltime/direct employment opportunity located in downtown Dallas TX (5x per week oniste). Our client offers a generous salary and benefits package, but more importantly they offer tremendous career growth and stability within a work hard / play hard atmosphere.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related field is required (3.0 or higher GPA)
- Exceptional Client Services Experience is Critically important to the successes of position. Passion for providing customers with "white glove" experiences is required.
- Experience as a Project Manager who delivers external SW Implementation Projects for external customers (Critical)
- Complete understanding of the SDLC process (Critical)
- Basic Cloud Application experience (AWS preferred, GCP or Azure acceptable)
- Hands-on Jira experience is required.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud Computing environment, including experience with an HRIS system is preferred
- HCM or ERP experience is a big plus
- Ability to lead multiple projects and clients at the same time and manage priorities
- PMP certification is a big plus
- Knowledge/experience within an Agile/Scrum or Waterfall framework environment is required
- Attention to detail - Must be vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Ability to clearly and easily communicate complex ideas
- Desire to successfully operate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed on a limited basis (10% per year or less)
Monday, November 27, 2023
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!