Elite Technical is seeking a real-time Imaging Senior Design Engineer for our customer in Portland ME! This is a fulltime/direct opportunity with our client, who is offering a generous salary and benefits package. We are seeking a Sensor Design Engineer who is excited to design and build cutting edge optical and electro-optical products for the Medical, Industrial, and Defense industries.
Responsibilities include researching new technologies, contributing to product definition and architecture, detailed design reviews, performance analysis, system trade-off analysis, requirements definition and flow down, and test and evaluation of performance parameters at both the component and system level.
Do you have real time sensor image design engineering experience? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- BS in a related field and minimum 5 years of Sensor Design Engineering experience. Minimum of 3 years direct experience in the design and manufacture of imaging electro-optical assemblies in a production environment
- Design experience for medical or military or other similar harsh environments
- Must have: Real-time Image processing hardware exp.
- Direct experience with a broad range of electrical and electronic systems and subsystems including:
1. Motion control electronics for precision positioning
2. Image sensors and cameras e.g. CMOS, CCD's, etc.
3. Embedded microcontrollers, microprocessors, DC power supplies
4. Analog to greater than 10MHz and digital video signals to greater than 400MHz rates
5. EMI/EMC design
6. A/C and D/C coupled detectors
- Schematic design and review
- Experience with USB, Ethernet, Video (MIPI, HDMI, LVDS)
- Understanding of data protocols: e.g. Asynchronous/Synchronous Serial (UART, RS-232, RS-485), SPI, SCI, USB, I2C AND TCP/IP communications protocols
- Hand-on capabilities, ability to use electronic test equipment: oscilloscope, digital multimeter, signal generator, frequency counter, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer
- Understanding of design for EMI/EMC requirements (MIL, IEC 60601, etc.), and corresponding qualification testing
- FPGA/SOC/SOM based solution development experience
- Production environment automated test system development
- Experience with integration of electro-optical assemblies into systems/platforms
Monday, November 27, 2023
Monday, November 6, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!