Our client, a prestigious Federal contractor is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Senior Front-end React Developer to join their team in support of a DHS contract. The selected Front-end React Developer will deliver high-quality software solutions for web and mobile applications by using React to develop user interface components and implement and execute them following well-known React.js workflows (eg Flux/Redux).
The position offers Flexwork with periodic on site, generally no more than once a week, possible twice on occasion.. Our client is looking to onboard as a 6 months contract to hire.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including designers and backend developers, to translate design concepts and user stories into interactive and responsive web applications using React
- Developing new user-facing features and components, leveraging React's component-based architecture, and ensuring optimal rendering performance
- Optimizing web applications for maximum speed and scalability, while ensuring a smooth and delightful user experience across various devices and browsers
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future
- Troubleshooting, debugging & optimizing code to enable maximum performance across devices and browsers
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Conducting and participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to team members
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define project requirements and scope
- Must be US Citizen due to government requirement
- Minimum BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Solid experience in React.js as well as experience in React.js workflows (Flux/Redux)
- Minimum of 2-3 years recent React 17/18 experience
- TypeScript experience
- Possess experience with state management libraries like Redux or MobX, and knowledge of React Hooks
- Familiar with front-end build tools and bundlers like Webpack, Babel, or Parcel
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and experience integrating them into React applications
- Possess version control skills using Git and experience with collaborative development workflows
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and a passion for creating visually stunning and intuitive user interfaces
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Monday, December 18, 2023
Contract/Temp to Hire
6 months CTH
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!