Elite Technical is seeking a Desktop Support Professional with Hardware and Asset Management experience. The Desktop Technician will provide our client with Desktop Support Services, hardware, and software support and assist with the management of the asset processes. This will be accomplished by working with the End User Support Manager, End User Computing Manager, Hardware Asset Management Process Owner, and IT stakeholders to ensure all systems are being maintained and processes are being followed. The selected candidate should have a basic understanding of Hardware Asset Processes to assist with all aspects of the asset management process, along with ITIL knowledge. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
-60% Installs, tunes, upgrades, troubleshoots and maintains all computer systems relevant to the supported applications and hardware equipment.
-25% Handles asset management functions including, scanning and tracking devices, assisting with receiving and unpacking systems, prepping and shipping systems, and gathering equipment for disposal.
-10% Develop and implement techniques to prevent system problems, troubleshoot incidents to recover services and support root cause analysis
-5% Evaluate new systems by performing in-depth tests, including end-user reviews. Researches software and related products to support recommendations and purchasing.
-3-5 years of Desktop/Windows experience with a BS Degree (In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of IT Support experience with asset management knowledge)
-Lenova knowledge is HIGHLY preferred. Lenova certified is also highly desirable.
- Strong Service Delivery Focus and customer management skills.
- Knowledgeable of ITIL Foundations V3 or V4
- Assist with the onboarding process, prepping and deploying of desktop equipment for off / on boarding employees
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, VPN, WiFi, Print Servers and other back-office systems.
- Generate/Track/Close tickets for all IT-related issues in a timely and consistent manner as defined by our SLA policies while maintaining a positive customer satisfaction rating.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors providing various technology services.
- Work closely and actively as part of a broader team of IT professionals. In addition, help provide coverage and support as needed.
- Ensure documentation is captured appropriately and is easily accessible to the broader IT team.
- Some heavy lifting is required at times (over 25 lbs).
- Manage our asset life cycle and IT procurement process, maintaining hardware inventory, accurate cycle counts, and decommissioning processes.
Owings Mills, MD
Monday, December 18, 2023
6-12 month T2P
Thursday, December 7, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!