Our client, an IT Services organization supporting commercial and federal clients, is seeking to add a Network Design Engineer with an active DoD Secret Clearance to develop and deploy plans and designs of network systems that will meet their federal client's requirements for performance security, and compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
The initial contract is for 12 months, potentially extending based on job performance and business needs. The selected Network Design Architect will be required to work onsite Monday to Friday.
* Review current legacy network equipment and provide recommendations for new equipment.
* Conducts network architecture design, feasibility, and cost studies.
* Defines monitoring, maintenance, expansion, contingency, and recovery plans and strategies to ensure the network is responsive to changes in demand.
* Troubleshoots network issues and develops appropriate solutions, resources, and deployment processes.
* Stays informed of the latest technologies to enhance their knowledge of networking hardware, software, and best practices.
* Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
* US Citizen with an active DoD Secret clearance
* Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
* Requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
* May be certified in vendor-specific products.
* Extensive Cisco experience required, with a focus on R/S and ISE.
* Design-level campus-LAN knowledge and influence.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Cisco CCNP / CCIE certification preferred
Thursday, January 11, 2024
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!