Seeking a Mail Clerk with a "GO GETTER" attitude for a healthcare insurance institution in Fairfax VA. The Mail Clerk is responsible for receiving large quantities of mail, scan the mail and send the mail to the appropriate stakeholders. This candidate will also be tracking the mail utilizing MS Excel.
This will be a contract to permanent assignment, offering the selected candidate employment stability and growth. The selected candidate will work out of our clients Fairfax VA office 5x per week with a shift start time of 6a to 7a.
- Education Level: High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years as a Mail Sorter / Mail Clerk in a mailing center. Scanning and sorting mail
- 2 years of Data Entry experience
- Basis knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to physically lift boxes of mail
Monday, December 18, 2023
6-12 month T2P
Friday, November 17, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!