Our client, an IT Services organization supporting commercial and federal clients, is seeking energetic and focused Tier I and Tier II System Support Engineers with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. The Support Engineers will be supporting an existing Managed Services customer and will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
The initial contract is for 6 months with the potential to extend or convert based on job performance and business needs. The selected Systems Support Engineers are required to work 100% on-site Monday to Friday at the customer's office in Littleton, NH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle technical support requests directly from customers and escalation from other team members and field engineers.
- Maintain user uptime and improve their computing experiences through effective maintenance, problem identification, and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization-s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience with IT administration and support experience with Windows administration and management of 0365, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy
- High level knowledge of supporting/managing desktop operating systems
- Basic virtualization Administration which may include rebooting virtual machines, resource allocation, basic architecture knowledge
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Strong ability to troubleshoot Windows-related issues at hardware and software levels (Mac experience is highly desired)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot Remote Desktop Services and VPN (SSL and IPSec)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot Office365 products (Exchange/Sharepoint/Onedrive/Teams) using GUI and Powershell
- Experience with MS Intune MDM including but not limited to configuration policies, compliance policies, and app protection for various device types
- Experience with Microsoft AutoPilot
- Confidence and experience in front of clients
- Strong ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to be a self-starter and possess good time management skills
- Strong ability to manage their ticket queue in tandem with taking client support phone calls
- Previous Experience in a fast-paced consulting or MSP environment as plus
Monday, December 4, 2023
6+ months w/ CTH option
Monday, November 20, 2023
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!