Elite Technical is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer who can support our customers State related contract in the NYC region. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and perpetual learner who is excited to solve some of our clients toughest challenges. The successful candidate must be skilled in developing CRM applications using customization and configuration techniques to help our customers achieve their goals. Job functions include the following:
- Experience in migrating applications from an on-prem to an Online Dynamics environment.
- Leads the integration effort of existing software components into overall software development life-cycle projects.
- Analyzes commercially available software and performs gap analysis for making buy vs. build decisions.
- Performs technical analysis of existing reusable software components for inclusion in overall technical solution.
- Presents findings to customers and senior staff assigned to projects.
- Works independently and balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
- Experience in migrating large scale deployments for Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Be intimately familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies and best practices in order to engage with team, leadership and government clientele on project development.
- Integrate multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments.
- Develop scripts, identify and resolve website bugs on Microsoft Dynamic CRM to enhance user experience.
This position is a contract to permanent opportunity with our client. Additionally, this position is a hybrid opportunity, which requires 2 days onsite work in NYC.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
-Bachelors degree or equivalent with relevant certifications.
-5-10 years demonstrated performance in software integration primarily focused on enterprise systems in topics such as component integration into SDLC, gap analysis, and software reutilization.
-5-10 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a developer.
-Design/architect solutions on Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online and Power Platform.
-Develop applications using Power Platform Dataverse tables.
-Implement business processes in Power Automate Flows.
-Experience in developing public portals using Power Apps Portals, ADX Portals.
-Experience in developing PlugIns, Business Process Flows, Business Rules, Form/View Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 online environment.
-Experience in designing security model and related out of the box configurations on Microsoft Dynamics 365 online environment.
-Implement authentication, MFA and authorization using Azure AD and Azure B2C.
-Implement application integration using Azure services such as Azure Service Bus, Azure logic Apps, Azure functions etc.
-Experience in MS CRM 3rd party integration using middleware tools such as Kingsway Soft, Scribe REST API, ODATA, and SSIS Packages.
-Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps.
-Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
New York, NY
Monday, March 11, 2024
6 month T2P
Monday, February 5, 2024
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!