Immediate need for an Oracle Database Engineer, who holds an active TS/SCI (CI Polygraph is highly desirable, but not required), and resides within the area of Chantilly VA. Our client was awarded a 5 year contract this year to support a government related project. Our clients applications are focused on intelligence analysis and collection management directly supporting intelligence analysts and operators across the intelligence community and Combatant Commands.
The selected Database Engineer will lead development of databases, database parser software, and database loading software; leads development of database structures that fit into the overall architecture of the system under development; develops requirement recommendations from a projects inception to its conclusion for a particular Business and IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems) ; directs the overall database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system under development and has to make trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution, response times, retention rules, security and domain controls. Direct fulfillment of requirements from a project-s inception to it conclusion, directs organization of requirements and data into a usable database schema by directing development of ad hoc queries, scripts, macros, updates to existing queries ; direct the development of complex systems using queries, tables, Open Database Connectivity and database storage and retrieval using Cloud methodologies.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Security clearance status of TS/SCI is required. Ability to pass a CI polygraph prior to onboarding is also required
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant at IA Technical (IAT)/IA Management (IAM) Level 2
- Seeking technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow and analysis to include using Oracle (Primary/Main DB platform), SYBASE (second tier), SQL Server (third tier)
- Develops relational and/or Object-Oriented databases, database parser software, and database loading software
- Understanding of Oracle and/or CENTOS based architecture
- Experience working on a development team under DoD/DIA Risk Management Framework (Cloud, full-stack, OpenShift, and Java)
- Should have strong risk management skills, excellent communication, teamwork and conflict management skills.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge around Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT)
Monday, February 12, 2024
Thursday, January 11, 2024
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!