Our client, a community health system, is seeking an Application Analyst for their IT department. This position provides support for their EHR application used in our clients Physician Offices. The Application Analyst will provide ongoing support, monitoring, and optimization for the systems utilized by various departments in the environment. The Application Analyst will frequently be required to interact with PHI (protected health information) and will comply with all HIPAA and confidentiality standards.
The selected candidate will be providing EHR Terminology/Dictionary enhancements and updates and testing within our customers EHR system, will ensure the EHR systems is properly functioning, and will provide a large amount of training and internal customer service support for the front end users of the EHR system. We are seeking candidates that have actual EHR terminology / dictionary building abilities (not front-end usage alone)
This position will be onsite, 5x per week, for the first 6 months (or so) then the ability to work remotely 2x per week could become available. This position is located in Fishersville VA (relocation expenses are available for out-of-state considerations)
- Three years+ of EHR experience, specifically the building of an EHR system (terminology / dictionary wise). Any EHR system would suffice, big plus if Athena, Epic, Cerner Meditech, Expanse, Epic Ambulatory, Ambulatory EHR.
-Any IT experience (desktop support, networking, server, R&S, etc..) considered a big plus
- Must be familiar with Physician operations and workflows (from Check-in to Check-out) in ambulatory/outpatient settings
-Ability to provide internal employee training of EHR tasks is critically important.
- Strong customer service abilities for internal employee support
- Knowledge of ITIL4 processes, terminology, and best practices is highly preferred. Certification is a big plus (will have to get ITIL Certified within the first year of employment)
- Knowledge of hospital healthcare operations = Big plus
Monday, March 18, 2024
Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!