Calling all Licensed Attorneys! Are you looking for a 4 month contract opportunity with possible extensions? Do you want to have an exceptional work/life balance via a fully remote opportunity? Do you have integrity and a desire to help others? Then this job might be for you!
We are seeking Licensed Attorneys to support our client, a law firm with nationwide affiliations, who has a very strict deadline for submitting 12K+ claims against a major entity for Sexual Abuse related claims! We are seeking licensed attorneys across the country who can conduct document review on Relativity and submit Claim Questionnaires on behalf of survivors. This position will also require communications with the clients/victims on a regular basis in order to complete the claim submission!
If you are interested in learning more about this immediate hire opportunity, then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Must be a licensed attorney (any state in the USA)
- 1 year+ experience as an attorney. Must be able to work within a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to speak with clients (via phone) on a regular basis
- BIG PLUS: Background in personal injury, coming out of the DA's office, mass torts, or medical malpractice.
- Any Sexual Abuse related case loads considered a BIG PLUS
- Experience with the Relatively portal = Big Plus
- Ability to accurately enter case data into a claims portal
- Ability to review large amounts of documentation
- Ability to manage your own caseload to include written discovery, depositions, motions, briefing
- Team player with a positive attitude, courteous to everyone, and proven track
Monday, March 4, 2024
Monday, February 26, 2024
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!