Calling all California Licensed Attorneys! Are you looking for a 6 month+ contract opportunity with possible extensions? Do you want to have an exceptional work/life balance via a fully remote opportunity? Do you have integrity and a desire to help others? Then this job might be for you!
We are seeking California Licensed Attorneys to support our client, a law firm with nationwide affiliations, who is supporting a mass suit for sexual abused victims! The selected candidate can work in any state, but must be California licensed attorney. We are seeking candidates who can conduct document review and complete case files on behalf of survivors. This position will also require communications with the clients/victims on a regular basis in order to complete the claim submission!
If you are interested in learning more about this immediate hire opportunity, then you should contact Elite Technical right away for consideration!
- Must be a California licensed attorney (does not have to reside in CA, just be CA licensed)
- 1 year+ experience as an attorney. Must be able to work within a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to speak with clients (via phone) on a regular basis
- Any Sexual Abuse related case loads considered a BIG PLUS. Coming from personal injury, the DA's office, mass torts, or medical malpractice is preferred
- Ability to review large amounts of documentation
- Ability to manage your own caseload of claims
- Team player with a positive attitude, courteous to everyone, and proven track
Monday, March 11, 2024
Thursday, February 29, 2024
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!