Elite Technical is seeking a CyberArk Security Engineer to support our customer, a Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, in Washington, DC (100% remote due to COVID). The selected candidates will provide Engineering level support integration support to their CyberArk environment, which runs on Windows/Unix OS's.
- Analyze, design and develop new features for the CyberArk Privileged Identity Management product family, focusing on expanding the capabilities of CyberArk products to integrate with multiple ranges of platforms, operating systems and applications.
- Participates in design efforts for security and Privileged Identity Management (PIM) portions of new applications along with application development areas, supports PIM tools, supports troubleshooting application issues, perform version upgrades to the current CyberArk environment.
- Administer and engineer CyberArk for integrating privileged accounts for associates, applications, services , Safes, Policies, roles, permissions to access various systems including windows servers, UNIX servers, mainframe and applications.
- Expertise in developing Custom component connections / plugins to various applications. Good understanding of z/OS and be able to integrate RACF accounts with CyberArk through custom plugins.
- Recognized as subject matter expert for CyberArk and related technologies. May participate in training of new Associates on PIM technologies and operating procedures. Facilitates communication between all key IT groups and the customer community on PIM security-related items.
Want to learn more? Then you should contact Elite Technical Immediealty for consideration!
- College Degree in an Information Security or Technology related field or equivalent experience plus 5-8 years related experience.
- In-depth knowledge and at least 3+ years of proven experience working with CyberArk suite of privileged identity management solutions primarily engineering experience. The incumbent should have a demonstrated ability to work effectively with CyberArk PIM information security tools in a large, complex, multi-platform environment.Extensive knowledge of information security concepts, information security policies and system architecture concepts.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach.
Experience in large complex projects - advantage.
- Define and implement continuous integration and a deployment pipeline - advantage.
- Experience in multi-threaded environment - advantage.
- Good understanding of basic networking concepts, firewalls and load balancers.
- Ability to coordinate projects and tasks in line with department and company goals and objectives.
- Ability to keep associates motivated and interested in their responsibilities and opportunities.
- Mainframe (TSO, CICS) environments and their related security capabilities and functions.
Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of typical application life cycle development processes
Monday, June 7, 2021
Monday, May 17, 2021
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!