Seeking a Mail Clerk primarily responsible for receiving large quantities of mail, slot the mail and track all incoming/out going mail, as well as picking up mail from USPS, and dropping off at FedEx & UPS once per day.
- Fills, packages and ships all requests for forms, brochures, envelopes, etc., for all local and out of area branches including overseas locations.
- Stocks appropriate levels of supplies.
- Updates the UPS CompleteView System based tracking system for all packages sent to branches and members.
- Remains current on postal zones, mail rates and post office regulations and requirements.
- Receives and examines all materials from within our client-s facility to be delivered by contracted couriers and vendors to ensure proper addressing and destination. Ensures that all materials are picked up by respective couriers within established time parameters.
- High School diploma or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Must be able to pass the client-s background checks (criminal & credit) prior to starting
- One year related work experience required.
- Must have valid driver-s license and no registered violations on driving record for past 2 years
- Good Customer Service skills required.
- Able to push/pull/lift/carry up to 70 lbs.
- Familiarity with Xerox Color & Monochrome Printing production equipment, and Hasler production Mail Meters preferred. Color printing knowledge is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of various printing processes including color as well as mail room operations technology is highly desired.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!