HEALTHCARE BUSINESS ANALYST PROFESSIONAL
Our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington DC, has multiple job openings for Requirements Analysts with Health Insurance (Healthcare Payer) background for candidates that are interested in long-term stability and career potential for full-time employment.
**What is expected**
- Ability to discuss analyze sample in detail
- Advanced level skills in Requirements Analyst techniques
- Authoring Business and Functional Requirements Documents, Business Process Modeling, Business Rules Development. Context Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Glossary, Process Decomposition Diagram, Decision Tables, Workflow Diagramming, Use Case Modeling, User Stories, Prototyping, Translate Business Rules into Decision Table Models, Document -AS IS- and -TO BE- processes,
- Ability to move between Agile and Waterfall Methodologies as required by the work assignment
**What you will be doing**
- Requirement Analysis efforts supporting work assignments on 2019 Claims and Audit portfolios
- Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams
- Elicit requirements
- Produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, and/or data dictionaries
**What you can expect**
- Contributor on project efforts (work assignments) that include Health Insurance (Payer Systems) including Claims Systems dealing with HIPPA EDI 835, EDI 837 Transaction Sets and Claim Adjustment Reason Code (CARC) & Remittance Advice Remark Code (RARC)
- Building and advancing on existing Requirement Analyst skills in the Healthcare Payer space
**What you will bring**
- 7+ years Requirement Analyst (Business Analyst) experience
- 5+ (current) years Health Insurance Payer System experience
- Health Insurance Claims Processing Systems
- HIPPA EDI 835, EDI 837 Transaction Sets
- Claim Adjustment Reason Code (CARC)
- Remittance Advice Remark Code (RARC)
- Clear and concise communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to present findings and ideas to Execs and VIPs
- Organizational experience with Blue Cross / Blue Shield (BCBS) is preferred
Are you qualified for this job opportunity? Are you interested in learning more? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Monday, June 22, 2020
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!