Immediate and urgent job opportunity for four cleared Desktop Engineers trained and experience to build, maintain, and support base images for workstations including OS, drivers and software packages utilized by all business partners. The selected Desktop Engineers will be supporting an ongoing large federal contract with work performed out of the client's facilities in Arlington, VA. NOTE this position is well-compensated on a stable contract. Technical support activities and deliverables include:
* Current desktop images include XP, Win7 and MAC OS
* Document the managed workstation environment
* Use of ServiceNow for all Incident/Problem/Change records
* Escalation point for Managed Workstation issues and/or end user tickets.
* Monitor and utilize the service desk ticketing system to resolve client issues
* Identify trends in reoccurring tickets and focus on resolving globally
* Target automated or scripted fixes instead of manual one-offs.
* Lead packages through the "Software Introduction Process"
* Troubleshoot issues with the packaging process
* Recommend and configure tools to support software repackaging/sequencing
* Utilize MS SCCM Management console for PC and MAC administration
* Resolution of assigned incident and change tickets
* Meet established Service Level Agreements (SLA) timelines
To be considered, qualified candidates must be and be able to demonstrate the following, background, experience and skills:
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* MS Certification MCSE OR MCSA
* 3+ years of experience in the following:
o Managed Workstation Engineer or similar
o Hardware, drivers, Microsoft Windows OS
o Software repackaging/sequencing process
o Active Directory (AD) troubleshooting workstation and user policies
o AD Group Policy administration
* Attention to detail & strong troubleshooting skills
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* ITIL Framework. ITIL Cert. is a PLUS
Are you interested in learning more about this well compensated, growth oriented opportunity and chance to support a federal agency responsible for advancing US National Security by administering foreign aid and development assistance? Please contact Elite Technical immediately to learn the details and for consideration
Monday, August 13, 2018
6 months CTH
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!