Our client has an immediate Home Based full-time employment position for a Cisco Certified Collaboration Engineer (CCNP) that will require up to 50% travel.
The primary responsibility is to provide Cisco based Collaboration implementation services for our client's growing customer base. The Collaboration Engineer will assist the Program Management Team during installations at customer sites nationwide. The Collaboration Engineer will design, implement and support best practice Collaboration and develop repeatable processes around next generation collaboration solutions for customers. Additionally, the Engineer will work closely with existing technical staff to support our client's internal collaboration, security and networking infrastructure best practices. For the right individual, this position has significant growth potential.
Are you a Cisco Voice / Collaboration hands-on Engineering professional? Does this sound like the kind of opportunity you are looking for?
Please contact Elite Technical right away for consideration.
* Must be US Citizen due to government contract requirements
* BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred
* CCNA-Voice/Collaboration or CCNP-Voice/Collaboration certification is strongly preferred
* Travel up to 50% of the time to customer sites as required supporting collaboration initiatives. Most of the travel is expected to be east of the Mississippi, but there could be nationwide travel as well.
* Minimum 5 years direct applicable experience working with Cisco Route & Switch, Unified Communications and Video related products
* Expert Level Cisco Unified Communication Skills include:
- Communication Manager (CUCM)
- Session Management Edition (SME) to manage the multiple CUCM Clusters
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) for Voice Mail
- Telepresence, Meeting Server
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- VTS Servers with CMR for Conferencing
- Cisco ISR-4451 Gateways
- UCS Server for Prime Collaboration Assurance
- Cisco Expressway-Edge and/or VCS-Expressway
- Video Teleconferencing System (VTS), and Tandberg
* Cisco Partnership experience is highly desired
* Ability to foster strong relationships at all levels
* Able to communicate clearly and effectively
Our client is a well-established and respected business. They have an established track record of attracting and retaining top industry talent that has resulted in a pool of employees that represent some of the nation-s most experienced operations, support, sales and technology professionals serving the Information Technology industry. The principles of the company are the embodiment of hard work, honesty and integrity. Our client offers top competitive Salaries, PTOs, Health, retirement and insurance plans, philanthropic matching and tuition reimbursement. This is an innovative company that is growing and manages its growth intelligently and has a genuine passion for Information Technology.
Monday, November 19, 2018
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!