Elite Technical is seeking an RF design engineer for a long-term position in Palm Bay, FL. Due to the nature of the work to be performed, any candidate seeking to be considered must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD secret clearance.
Design and development of RF circuits, modules, as part of a multi-discipline design team for high reliability applications.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- US citizenship with ability to hold a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of lumped and distributed element design of common RF passive components such as power splitters, bias tees, filters, matching networks, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform cascade analysis of Gain, Noise Figure, Noise Power, Intercept Point, output power, etc.
- Knowledge of the design and performance characteristics and limitations of amplifiers, oscillators, mixers, filters, etc.
- Familiarity with RF testing equipment.
- Knowledge of common modulation methods such as BPSK, QPSK, QAM, etc.
- Lead and/or perform system design/analysis, SWaP analysis, and procurement
- Experience with component selection for space flight hardware applications
- Experience with design, manufacturing and testing of space flight hardware
- Experience in Frequency Synthesizer/LO detail design.
- Experience with Worst Case Analysis for Space Applications.
- Familiarity with linear, non-linear, and transient circuit simulation using Keysight ADS, Genesys, or industry equivalent.
- Experience with 2.5D and 3D electromagnetic simulation using Momentum and HFSS or industry equivalent.
Palm Bay, FL
Monday, August 27, 2018
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!