Immediate two Java Developer openings in SW Washington DC with a background in developing Health Insurance Claims processing with specific attention to HIPAA X12 e.g 837, 834, 270, 276 transactions. Expectations of the positions include:
* Design, develop and implement highly scalable and fault tolerant systems using IBM Sterling suite of products and its related technologies
* Extend the capabilities of IBM Sterling and related system components to meet the customer's evolving business needs
* Develop/set-up file transfer connections in Sterling
* Troubleshoot any issues (transmission, encryption, decryption, etc)
(1) 6 years + Java/JEE technologies
(2) Application development background
* Healthcare / Health Insurance Claims Processing
* EDI Technical Mapping
(3) Knowledgeable of HIPAA X12 transactions, e.g 837, 834, 270, 276
* ITXA/WTX Eclipse based GUI
* Business Process (SI/SFG) design experience
* Integration Map Development - EDI, Application Files, Database
* Trading Partner Setups using SI/SFG, Creating Business Processes in SI, ITXA Mapping
(4) Message based/Event driven approaches to design and implementation
Environment: US Health Insurance Market, DevOps, Agile / Scrum, Java/J2EE, IBM Sterling, ITXA/WTX Eclipse based, GUI open source Frameworks including Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis, AngularJS, Angular, React, RESTful and SOAP web services, Git, Maven, Ant, XML, MyEclipse, UI frameworks like JQuery, AJAX, DevOps technologies including Jenkins, Junit and TestNG, UNIX, IBM AIX
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about these opportunities? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Monday, October 29, 2018
6 months ++
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!