Elite Technical is seeking a Scheduling Assistant to support our customer, a Federal Healthcare Insurance Organization, in SW Washington DC. This is a part-time, 25 hours per week, 5 days per week (M-F), opportunity offering schedule flexibility, career advancement, & professional growth. This individual will work with multiple management teams managing their schedules and Outlook Calendars by coordinating and scheduling internal and external meetings. Scheduling tasks and expectations include the following:
* Coordinate meetings for Senior Managers and their teams
* Check calendars and work with other Assistants to coordinate availability and schedule the meeting
* Coordinate and reserve conference rooms both on and off-site
* Attach material and agendas to the appointment
* Set up conference calls via Lync, WebX and Dial-in numbers
* Work with the EA/AA to coordinate catering if required
** Administrative Tasks & Expectations **
* Uses computer and software applications to accurately type and edit basic correspondence; enter data; retrieve data; search databases; conduct research; create documents; and send emails.
* Answers and routes telephone calls: appropriately greets caller, records accurate messages, and documents questions or needed follow-up and communicates this to personnel.
* Prepares communications and arranges for dissemination of agendas.
* Reviews and proofreads work products to ensure highest level of quality
* May perform routine clerical duties
The Scheduling Assistant is envisioned and used by our client in a fast paced, multi-tasking and deadline driven environment to evaluate talent and exceptional work habits to potentially on-board that talent within the organization. Over the years multiple individuals (including the last job holder) have taken advantage of this opportunity and moved on to careers within the organization.
Are you interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
* Junior level with 2 to 5 years of professional experience
* 1+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
* AS or BS Business Degree preferred. Minimum of HS diploma required.
* MUST HAVE Experience with managing multiple management team members calendars utilizing MS Outlook
* Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office Suite 2013 software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and devices (e.g., iPhone, Blackberry), previous telephone, scheduling and travel management experience
* Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a fast paced environment
* Quality driven and eye for details and self-motivated
* Works effectively as individual contributor and in partnership
* Has an orientation towards professional growth and advancement
Monday, September 24, 2018
6 months+ (Poss T2P)
Friday, August 31, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!