Elite Technical is seeking an IBM Mainframe Software Engineer with an application design background that includes Healthcare applications OR alternatively membership OR enrollment applications. The IBM Mainframe Software Engineer will be working under direction of the Manager, Enrollment Delivery.
The selected candidate will support the organization by being part of a team of development professionals responsible for performing and some time leading the detailed analysis, technical design, coding, code review and testing of new applications and/or enhancements of existing applications. Expectations and deliverables include:
* Provide estimates of work, assist with resource/time allocations, properly follow project life cycle, develop and document technical designs, support testing cycles and support software implementations
* Software Engineer - IBM Mainframe:
* Demonstrated application design experience with
- Healthcare OR enrollment OR membership applications
* 8 years + of mainframe-based application development experience
* Working knowledge of
- COBOL applications running under z/OS
- JAVA applications running under AIX/Linux
- DB2 Relational DataBase Management System (RDBMS)
- Web Services
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity. Are you an IBM Mainframe Software Engineering professional with a background in Healthcare OR enrollment OR membership applications. If so, please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration. Thank you in advance
Monday, November 19, 2018
6-12 months+ (Poss T2P)
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!