We have a rewarding professional opportunity in Reston VA for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to build an automated testing framework for Health Insurance Claims processing using Selenium for Continuous Integration Testing. Tasks and deliverables for the Test Automation Engineer include:
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum team activities
- Analyze user stories to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes.
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution, reporting, and defect logging.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria.
- Create test data using existing Enrollment and Claims applications.
- Work directly with members (Requirement Analysts, Developers, Scrum Master, and Project Manager) of the Scrum team to deliver a quality product to the customer.
- Provide customer support to the external User Acceptance test teams.
- Create manual and automated scripts for regression testing and in sprint automation, as needed.
- Candidate must demonstrate solid knowledge of Health Care Claims processing (minimum 3 years- experience)
- Must have testing experience within Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have an understanding of the testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in testing web based applications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in performing web service testing using SOAPUI or other equivalent tools.
- Must have prior application development experience in Java/J2EE
- Must have eight (8) years of experience in manual and automated testing, be able to build automation scripts using Selenium/Cucumber or equivalent tools to support in-sprint automation.
- Must have eight (8) years of experience using HP Quality Center/ALM or an equivalent tool.
- Must be familiar with Agile Process Management tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Candidate must have deep knowledge/experience in using various Functional and automation testing techniques
- Knowledge of or skills to perform data analytics, e.g., knowledge of basic SQL queries
Monday, October 15, 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!