Elite Technical is looking for a creative and thoughtful Senior-level Infographic Designer to create visually appealing graphics and brand identify to narrate the complex story of our client, a Federal Healthcare Insurance organization, based in SW Washington DC.
As the Infographics Designer, you will support the team in developing materials, in a variety of media, to increase understanding of our client-s brand. In this role, the individual will be responsible for bringing information to life and engaging audiences through visual storytelling as well as creating branded marketing and advertising print collateral for our clients programs. We-re looking for someone who can take 1,000 words and turn them into a picture. The candidate will have a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that can build awareness campaigns and print materials to communicate vision in digital and print mediums, educate our stakeholders through compelling infographics, presentations, reports, and create sleek, professional materials for the organization.
If you are interested in learning more about this exiting opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately!
- Bachelor-s degree required or equivalent training and/or work experience. A minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience as a visual designer working on various media project types and styles. An impressive portfolio featuring examples of professional visual design work (please link a personal website or portfolio) and Deep knowledge of Adobe, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, FinalCut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and other design applications
- Design world-class templates for content that reflect the brand while also being easy-to-use by colleagues and stakeholders.
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print.
- Collaborate with colleagues to turn ideas and sketches of materials into high-quality, professional resources that will be printed or viewed online
- Update and maintain existing presentations and materials to meet new branding and designs
- Review and improve all external-facing presentations, videos, and other collateral created by your colleagues
- Provide guidance, feedback, and training as necessary to colleagues in order to support them in developing materials for the curriculum and/or external audiences
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Experience editing video (shooting and producing with a DSLR camera, lighting scenes, etc. a plus)
- Laser-like attention to detail, including an expertise in typography, layout, illustration, and color
Monday, October 15, 2018
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!