Elite Technical is seeking a Systems Engineer to support our customer, a major Health Insurance organization, in Lake Mary, FL. The Systems Engineer will be part of the network server group which is responsible for administrating and supporting the organizations physical/virtual servers and enterprise storage arrays. The position will be tasked with provisioning, monitoring, and designing storage solutions for windows based servers across multiple application silos. Additionally, the Systems Engineer will be tasked with assisting in the administering and support of the windows server environment. Duties include:
- Administration and management of EMC VNX enterprise storage arrays, provisioning new storage volumes, extending volumes, resolve any storage shortages, monitoring storage performance, growth trends and storage allocation.
- System administration for windows servers such as provisioning physical/virtual servers, server maintenance, upgrades, assist in application installs and troubleshooting.
- Work with application developers, administrators to determine storage/server requirements. Work with existing programmers, database administrators (DBA) and application administrators to optimize storage and server configurations.
- Responsible for planning and execution of new storage installations. Perform host-level tasks needed to access storage such as EMC software installations/updates, storage presentation, HBA driver/firmware updates, volume expansion.
- Provide reporting and metrics on storage/server allocation, usage and performance to be used for capacity management and planning.
Please contact Elite Technical immediately for consideration!
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Services or related field.
- Experience with CITRIX a MUST.
- Experience deploying/maintaining Citrix Flexcast Management Architecture (Xenapp 7.x)
- Deep understanding of Windows Server OS optimization for virtual application delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot and deconstruct issues with applications in non-persistent settings.
- Understanding of user profile management and profile redirection.
- Experience using automation tools for Virtual machine deployment and image management.
- Advanced knowledge of EMC VNX 5500/5700 storage arrays, Unisphere, storage pool's, raid groups, data movers, MirrorView, Recover Point, SRDF, VNX Monitoring and Reporting Tool, PowerPath configurations, FC/ISCI networking, Brocade FC switch management.
- Experience with VMware ESX/ESXi platform including P2V, HA, DRS, Vcenter, Vcops, SRM.
- Experience with Windows server 2003/2008/2012 operating systems and clustering services.
- Experience with HP Gen7/Gen8 blade servers, VCEM, HP rackmount servers.
- Ability to project manage, assign deliverables, set milestones, follow-up thru completion.
Lake Mary, FL
Monday, October 29, 2018
6-12 month T2P
Friday, October 19, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!