Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking an IT Procurement & Sourcing Specialist with a background that includes working with IT Management, Telecom, eBusiness digital sourcing professionals and Project management associates. The position is based in Berkley Heights, NJ and reports to the Assistant Vice President (AVP) Sourcing: IT, Telecom and Digital IT Categories. This is a contract position and will on-board as a 6 month contract with the potential for extensions or conversion based on business factors.
** Major Responsibilities include but not limited to **
* Work collaboratively with the procurement team to set short-term and long-term strategies, targets and align business and procurement priorities with the goal of achieving cost savings, while maintaining/improving product quality and supplier service levels.
* Expert in acquisition of technology services, specifically telecom, application licensing, software support, SLAs, SOWs, and service agreements
* Take part in negotiations and sourcing engagements including process activities around IT, Telecom, Digital procurement, Project management, etc., as assigned
* Define standard budget costs consistent with cost estimates & standard setting guidelines
* Prepare RFQ/RFP, analyze supplier cost breakdowns, using internal and external benchmarks
* Validate supplier capacities, identify potential risks and recommend mitigation plan
* Achieve profit margin improvements for the business through proactive and creative IT procurement and sourcing approaches with the business, the global sourcing team, and the supply market
* Develop, manage, and measure key supplier relationships as assigned
* Ensure effective process and communication channels are in place to maximize the delivery and implementation of any sourcing activities
* Support additional tasks as needed.
Are you an Information Technology (IT) Procurement and Sourcing professional? Are you interested in learning more about this job opportunity? If so, contact Elite Technical right away for consideration.
* Bachelor's degree required in Business, IT/Finance/Supply Chain or similar discipline
* High degree of financial and analytical aptitude
* 5+ years procurement/sourcing experience
* 3+ years hardware and software procurement. This includes:
- Creating and managing the RFQ/RFP process
- Budgeting and cost savings measures
- Working with internal IT Staff
-Working with suppliers
* Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
* Exceptionally strong MS Office skills specifically with PowerPoint & Excel
* Understands Project Management process
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to handle various situations, multiple priorities, changing business needs as well as the diverse personalities within the supplier community.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently; creative problem solver.
Our client is the biggest beauty brand in the world, and has an unparalleled commitment to technology, research and innovation and providing groundbreaking, high-quality products.
Berkley Heights, NJ
Monday, October 29, 2018
6+ months w/ CTH option
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Know someone who would be a good fit? We pay for referrals!